Monday, February 13, 2012

Who am I?





Have you ever been in situation where you got that feeling that people think you are someone else? I just had a huge case of that as I checked out of the Palace.

The checkout went like any other....until the gentleman handling my checkout told me I would be taken from the palace to the main hotel not by golf cart but by a 200 year old horse drawn carriage that was driven by a third generation driver...his grandfather worked for a king as a carriage driver as well as his father...and now he is my chauffeur.
The feeling got stronger as I got ready to walk out and the checkout guy asks for a picture of me...with his camera.....then with the carriage and staff.....and I'm like who do you people think I am????!!!! It was all I could do not to laugh and blow my cover. This has been one of the most interesting experiences I have had in my years of travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment